Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday 13 *Things You Can Make While Naked*

Because we read through wondering where our 13 was we put the actual items in bold type. Again, this is our conversation, the only edits are when Sharon was trying to make it so I had to put the adult rating on the blog. She got censored!
Sharon: k doing 13
Charity: I was thinking about making pudding but you gotta use a hand mixer cause the whisk...body parts...
Sharon: oh you mean the jiggle factor. Noted.
Sharon: Check. Chocolate fondue... just have salve on hand in case you're sloppy
Sharon: Oh! Brownies!
Charity: so would fruit be added to the fondue for chocolate dipped fruit?
Sharon: *coughs* banana!
Charity: banana split with extra whip creamSharon: look at you in my head lol
Charity: I know it is a scary place I have to admit
Sharon: hehe
Sharon: that's a lot of chocolate so far... but i guess if we're naked its cool
Charity: don't forget the whip cream out of the spray can...not cooking but it is a good topping.
Sharon: NO sprinkles.. those little round ones would get stuck in skin creases.
Charity: NO nuts either...cause the implications are horrible.
Sharon: shudders
Sharon: Caesar salad!  Can never go wrong with that
Charity: okay a serious food item...cream cheese pinwheels with meat and green onion rolled up in a tortilla and sliced. Great finger party food.
Sharon: Damn. way to get back on track, nice
Charity: pats herself on the back
Sharon: How about my orgasmic pork tenderloin below? So long as you're landscaped you should be fine by the barbecue
Charity: nooo you can't double dip the recipes. Be original. And yeah no BBQ while naked.
Sharon: *&%$*
Sharon: holy bad list batman that's only 6
Charity: yeah we need to get serious
Sharon: k
Sharon: thinks
Charity: OH I got it!
Charity: Soapapillas! You put melted butter on tortillas and after baking them til they are crispy you dip them into sugar and cinnamon and top it with strawberries and whip cream. You can fry the tortilla chips but naked that wouldn't be good and some like the lower grease factor. Drizzle chocolate syrup and honey on top...talk about needing a moment to just mmmmmmm
Sharon: Nice one! Sounds complicated as all hell but I"d do that. Naked.
Sharon: Okay um it would help if i knew who i was eating this naked with
Charity: if you are naked someone worth it
Sharon: I mean.. Christopher Walken's list would be way different than if I was noshing with  Brad Pitt
Sharon: Just saying
Charity: or say the new hot co-worker you have?
Sharon: ooh score! ok.. hmm...
Sharon: Caribbean pasta with fruit. For him I'd recommend extra long penne pasta
Charity: yeah but boil the pasta while clothed cause puring boiling water out while getting splashed? Not my idea of a good hot.
Charity: omelets as that is a breakfast staple and does not cause much jiggling or splatter. Perfect for the morning after.....dinner and a movie :)
Sharon: sighs fine
Sharon: guacamole... that's all cold
Sharon: mushy though.. might send the wrong vibe
Charity: oh how about a fruit salsa instead? I have the best recipe!
Sharon: ohh strawberry surprise dessert.. its awesome and perfect for naked people
Sharon: You know one thing we forgot on the list of what NOT to cook naked? lobster. Epically bad idea
Charity: crabs would be worse...
Sharon winces
Sharon: yeah
Charity: ooh cookies. Who couldn't cook those naked?
Sharon: well Betty Fookin' Crocker
Sharon: that would be nasty
Charity: you are sick...
Sharon: I know.. I'm going to cooking hell
Charity: yes you are.
Sharon: I think at this point I'd just order take out... have it delivered naked
Charity: Better Than Sex Cake
Sharon: but you're naked! you can't ... that would be like "hi .. this food is better than you're about to be"
Charity: oh damn that's true so pick another.
Sharon: No I'm done... I've ordered out and awaiting my deliveryCharity: oh damn that's true so pick another.
Sharon snickers
Charity: cause who gets naked to cook before the before part?
Sharon: meth heads
Sharon: *inserts* don't try this at home kids
Charity: note.....I promise to not allow her to be drinking before we post out ~TT~ again.
Sharon: hey.. its noon somewhere
Charity: Pie....its just perfect
Sharon: Love pie. Cherry.

**Not all ~TT~ people are as crazy as we are and there are some out there down right entertaining that I read weekly. Visit them right there ------->   http://thursday-13.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm thinking I would not mind being the Pizza Delivery guy now that she mentions it.

    ReplyDelete