Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not Forgotten

I promise that we haven't forgotten about the blog. It has been crazy for us both as summer time is still in full swing and kids want to go and do things during the summer....go figure.

I decided as well that I just did not have enough to do and decided to move into a bigger house. Yeah why not right? Sharon and I hope to have another ~TT~ up this coming week and she owes you all a couple of recipes now so I will have to beat her again...

On a side note....did you all know that The Pioneer Woman is getting her own show on Food Network? She like Paula Dean is an inspiration to home cooks everywhere and her recipe for mashed potatoes? I am telling you that once you try it you will never make mash any other way. Yeah it is just THAT good. Her blog about life on the cattle ranch is almost as good as her recipes. http://thepioneerwoman.com/

Check it out. Talk amongst yourselves....and yeah the ~TT~ might be 13 things to make while you are in the middle of a move or 13 alcoholic beverages that will be gettin me through the move...don't judge!
~Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment