Monday, November 21, 2011

Minty Cocoa

Hot cocoa is perhaps my favorite winter treat and with Starbucks now thrusting a MINTY hot cocoa at me at every corner of nearly every street I am far too tempted.

So here is a knock off that I think tastes better for a fraction of the cost...no offense Starbucks people.

Use milk. That is one of the secrets to great cocoa. I use Nestle cocoa mix. The giant container from Costco....that is how much cocoa we go through around here. So I put a lot of cocoa in mine. I like the thick decadence and am good about only having one or two cups a day. One in the morning and maybe one at night. But that is only on occasion. Now here is the good part. No matter how much cocoa you like in your cup or if you prefer water to milk....get ya some Peppermint Mocha creamer. Add a little at a time to taste test and let me tell you....I'm hooked and don't need to spend $4.55 on a grande nothin!

I would advise that you drink carefully and not spill on any boobage that might be peaking out of your pajama tank top. Not only does it burn but also leaves small cocoa stains for members of your house to go....just learn how to drink today? How'd that happen? Blah blah blah MIND YOUR BUSINESS and leave me to my minty cocoa!

Anyway...I highly suggest you try it out and if you have any mix in type things you would like to share please do so in the comment box!
~Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment