Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~TT~

((I am having trouble getting the code to work here and am waiting on an answer from the smart computer literate people on how to fix it...I just cook and raise children I'm not Wonder Woman nor would I ever try to pull off the look...now that I am older. Here is the link to the wonderful list of other participants and the brains behind this fun list! http://thursday-13.com/ )) Happy Eating!


1.Bruschetta...this is universal!
2. Chicken Wings with a variety of dip. The good thing about Sharon is she is a sports fan. The woman not only loves hockey but she plays and so game day apps are always on the menu!
3. Hot Crab & Artichoke Dip...another universal. I like to add water chestnuts for added texture.
4. Stuffed Mushrooms...I am loving Crimini mushrooms right now. They are also called Baby Portobellos.
5. Brie & Apricot Crostini
6. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos...really did you read past "bacon wrapped" cause I was in love at that point.
7. Sticky Ribs
8. Cream cheese Jalapeno Jelly Dip...if I hadn't tried it before I knew what it was I would never have ever thought this could work but it is so damn good.
9. Salmon Wontons with a Balsamic Cream dipping sauce...savory and silent moment worthy treat.
10. Antojitos
11. Guacamole...both Sharon and I have this as a go to quick app. It is refreshing during a summer BBQ or something in the dead of winter to give you hope that warmer weather is headed your way.
12. Cheese Plate...another go to app that requires little prep and gos perfectly with our next app...
13. WINE! Don't you dare say it isn't a starter! Have a couple of different wines. I like to have my favorites on hand and then pick up a couple of local made wines to try out.

~Sharon & Charity

11 comments:

  1. These sound very tasty. You've definitely made my mouth water. I have to agree that wine belongs with this grouping :)

    http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Wings are awesome! LOL Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure like some hot stuff! You'll need the wine after eating most of that lol
    Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brie & Apricot crostini? I would never have thought to eat them together but it actually sounds quite nice. Must try!
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOW I'm hungry! Sounds great...

    Our TT is here: LASR TT. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently had guacamole, but I want bruschetta right now! Very tasty list you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband has asked me not to eat anything with mushrooms anymore because it seems I always have nightmares when I do. Too bad, because I love mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm intrigued by the Brie combination.

    Enjoy your Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/going-green-while-going-green/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I'm starving now :-) Had to google Antojitos ... sounds great! Love Bruschetta the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot crab and artichoke dip sounds good. Sorry it took me so long to get here. I had all kinds of problems with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! Wine is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete